24.9.09

, ,

lebaran holiday

this holiday, i spent my time with family but I'm not very very satisfied because of my daddy's schedule...he cant got leave more then the red days. that's why we only visited family around Jakarta. and only these pictures that can make me smile while holiday. n after this kindda suck holiday, i have to post an article to this blog about operation system, maybe tonight the article can be posted.
oiya, just wanna show u my DIY's fringe shawl x) . 




hope u guys have a great holiday .

2 comments:

  1. kaca matamu matching ma syal mu... pinkieee...
    hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankiiees x)
    inget kaca mata gw yg merah dulu ? klo kaca mata itu ga hilang , gw mungkin ga akan pake kacamata pinky ini, hihi

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and i really appreciated :D

Followers