4.1.10

,

alvin and the chipmunks 2 is squeaking !








I was watching this movie last night with my lovely foster bro (Dani) @Platinum,Margo City.
 Alvin, Simon and Theo was act like a star in their new school( yes, they are going to school.lol) but in other way Ian Hawk looking for another chipmunk that can sing and beat for revenged.
This movie was cute, enjoyable and i love when the Chipettes (the girls) sing a katy perry's song ,Hot n Cold( yeah . my favourite <3).
And before the movie started, i try some frozen yogurt ,Tutti Fruti.and i forgot bring my camera so i'm sorry can show u the super yummy froyo. but you better check the website,just click www.tfyogurt.com and see how cute the sites is.

6 comments:

  1. haai guys,thanks for u're comment. btw...i've add u're link in my blog...i follow u too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) exactly really fun i think :D
    alvin like pipi LOL wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna watch that movie as well ! tp blm sempet :(

    marvelous blog post !
    keep me updated with ur new posts :D id love to check 'em out !

    thanks for taking the time to comment and visit my blog .
    visit / comment / follow me back at..
    * GLISTERS and blisters *

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx for visiting my blog

    Nice post u have
    awesomeeeeeeeeeee

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm i love frozen yogurt :) that movie looks soo cute

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming :)
    Happy New Year 2010!
    I love the chipettes, they're cute :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and i really appreciated :D

Followers