30.11.10

I attended the event on last Friday with Kak Vegha , Kak Atha, Kak Ayaz, Nienda and Vira. I met all the bloggers but the most favorite fashion blogger of moi is June Paski ^-^ . That was my first time to met her, when i approached her, she was very welcome person and we immediately talk about many things. ahh nice to meet you :D


My girls with Diana Rikasari




Now, i'm gonna answer from http://tiananana.blogspot.com/ about how to make Tulle Skirt on my previous post and this is my first tutorial. Let's follow this step ,it's very easy no need to sew it. all you need just scissors, tulle fabric and ribbon.


1. i use the one meter of tulle fabric, make some holes using your scissors
2 and 3 take the ribbon and enlaced it into that holes . this ribbon will be used as belt
4. tadddaaaaaa

it is a tulle skirt but it also can be used like these :D
(to cover my chest or it can be a new scarf .yaiyy ^-^)

thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good time!
    Love your blog, btw.
    xo
    Lourdes
    feel feel to stop by my blog if you have a moment:)
    http://lajolielavie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fitri.. I wish I met you there T_T Did you buy anything there?
    Thanks fit for the tutorial, I'll make one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhh,,thanks for the information..so inspirational and innovate

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and i really appreciated :D

Followers